Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Valin playing, smiling, and laughing

Valin seems to be camera shy so this is the best I can do to capture his cute smile and laugh. Enjoy! I know I do every time I see it


This laugh isn't even his big-hearty laugh. Patxi can really get him to laugh so hard his gets hiccups. It is the cutiest thing in the world! But I just thought that my family would like to see how much he is growing. He can hold his head up and sit up with little support now.





He perfers sitting up and now kicks and screams if I lay him down with his toys. Laying seems now to be a fussy event. Now, every time he is on his back he'll rolls over. But the problem is that he doesn't like being on his tummy and doesn't know how to roll back over. Has anyone got a Jump-y-jump or swing chair we can borrow? Our sanity would very much appreciate it.

No comments: