Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sorry for not posting sooner!

Our internet now only work at night and life is getting even more tricky because Valin is at a stage were he doesn't like to be on his back for long, or on his stomach, so that leaves us holding him. We really need a jump-y-jump or something. But I happend to have an ingenious idea so I could get the dishes done tonight. I put him, sitting up in the stroller with pillows so there was on real chance of him falling out. I placed his toys on the tray and he was happy the whole time. It was great!
Anyways, here are a few of the little things he can do and a few pictures:




He is now rolling over whenever he gets the chance which is okay for a few minutes. But now he can push himself up with his hands and get on his knees, but not at the same time. Whenever he get to his knees his head falls down and the oppsites happens when he pushes up on his hands. So I think that it will be a few weeks before he's up and crawling. Crazy huh, and he's just 4 months!

He changes so much on a daily basis. He can now pull out his own binky and put it back in (though not very accuratly). Then in the bathtub today, he just had to sit up, grab everything, and try to taste it too. There are somehtings that just make me laugh out loud. Just the other day I was burping him just after his nap and his head was resting on my chest. All of a sudden, Valin pushes himself up with his hands and stares at me dead in the face. Then, with a huge grin on his face, he lets rip a big burp. I just couldn't contain myself. I laugh right out loud, with Valin smiling along with me. Man, I love being a mother! He is so fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like motherhood is suiting you well! Here's to your ingenuity!

Denise Wheeler said...

he's just the cutiest little man ever!!!!!!!Keep puting pictures up, it just brings joy to my heart!

Just me said...

Um, I can offically say I have the cutest nephew ever. Seriously. When am I going to see you guys next?