Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 weeks old!

We are all doing fine. It's been a week since Patxi left, and I am taking things a day at a time. So far things are managable and I'm not insane yet.  Valin had a little bit of a meltdown toady because he missed his daddy, but besides that he's been doing great.  Boston is great.  As soon as I stopped stressing about breastfeeding, it started to going much better.  Whenever anyone comments on how small she is, i really hear, "Aren't you feeding her enough?" And I need to get over that.  It's just a genetic thing and has no fault with me, right? Right.  Anyway, here are some updated pictures of Boston. I tried to get ones of her smiling, but this is all I got.




2 comments:

Just me said...

Ohmigosh! She looks so much like her daddy! It's good to see her with her eyes open and alert. :)

Denise Wheeler said...

I have one of the cutest grand-daughter in the world! And she does smile all the time.