Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween

We went up to Pilot Rock for Halloween because it was a Saturday and we had made plans before we moved.  Valin was a Knight and I tried to put together a kind of flower costume for Boston.



We went to the primary trunk-or-treat.  Valin had a mixture of confusion and utter joy as we went from trunk to trunk in the rain.  It was as if he would say, "I have no idea why you are placing candy in my pumpkin, but I am loving it!" I had Boston in my front pack, one hand holding the bottle to feed her, and the other one on Valin's keeping him in line.  It was one of the many times I was glad that Boston was bottle feeding because it would have been hard for me to bring Valin around the indoor carnival while nursing her.  So it was fun.

3 comments:

gwen said...

Cute little spooks! Halloween is one of my favorite "holidays"

PBJKLI Ussery said...

You guys are SO cute! I wish, wish, wish we were closer!!! We would hang out and have play dates all the time. Why can't we just move cities around so that Eugene and La Grande are a little closer? Love you!

Denise Wheeler said...

Valin is just the perfact little knight! I'm glad I bought that last year. He looks so cute!