Thursday, July 12, 2012

just some pictures

It's been a stinkin' long time since I've posted so here are some random pictures that I've needed to post.

This is of Valin and Boston having fun wearing hats.  Valin's is a cowboy hat we got for his last Halloween costume and Boston is wearing a "pumpkin" bucket that they carried their Halloween candy in.  Despite what you think, this picture was taken in May and not October. 

My sister Jennifer had her first child, Nathaniel, in March and this is a picture from when we went down for his blessing in the beginning of May.  Boston loved and continually asked to hold him.  She loves babies!


Valin loved him too!


This is a picture of Boston's first French braid.  Her hair is starting to get long enough for me to do things with it, which I love to do.  It's barely long enough, to be honest, and it didn't last all of church, but it was fun to try.


Every morning I do "lessons" with the kids.  This is where I have one-on-one time teaching them things, ranging from the Alphabet to shapes and colors.  I do it so I feel like I giving them my attention and helping them learn, and they love it for that same reason.  I love to see them learn and grasp new concepts.  Valin even asks for it! I love that.  In this picture he is tracing numbers, which is his favorite thing to do.


Boston and I are working on identifying animals and their sounds with an educational toy.  


After posting these pictures, I've noticed that Boston has a hilarious picture face.  She squints her eyes and shows all of her teeth in a cheesy grin whenever I take the camera out and command, "say cheese!"
What a ham!

Pictures of our Park City adventure will be posted soon!

1 comment:

Mikey and Petra said...

Haha....Boston's face is hilarious.
Also love seeing pot in the background.
Miss you guys!