Sunday, April 12, 2009

Valin's Baby blessing


Today was Valin's baby blessing. My family (Mom, Dad, Jen, Nick, and Jill) came up for it as well as Patxi's Parents, brother Tice and sister Seren and cousin Joesph and his wife Ivy. It was great to see them all again.

Saturday my fam came up and we went out to dinner and hung out at the pool of their hotel. It was so much fun. Even though I still haven't lost the weight to fit in my swimsuit, I was able to get over it and have fun anyway.





Then for the blessing, Patxi's family met us at the church. My calling is to lead the music in Sacrament Meeting so I was very watchful, waiting for my family to come. So then after a few hymns preformed by a chorus of bells, a comfirmation, and 20 minutes of annoucments, we were up, but my family wasn't there. Patxi gave a wonderful blessing and my fam still didn't show up. It turned out that they got lost. It was sad and ironic that they didn't get there because they were the reason why we changed it. But what can you do? Valin won't remember, and it'll always be an interesting story.

Then after that Patxi and I had cooked an Easter lunch for everyone (yes, 13 people) which was a little stressful trying to fit everyone into our little apartment. But we got wonderful complaments from everyone so I think it succeeded everyone's Easter Dinner expectations.

Then afterwards, we played games, watched movies, and I pumped; it was great fun!

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great pictures! It's fun to see your family! :)

Brittney said...

You look fab girl! Don't worry about the weight because it will come off. I didn't get to a good place until September and then got preggo again!

Valin is a cutie pie. Miss you.