Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hudson...we have a tooth!


Well, two teeth actually. It was really around the last week Patxi was at drill when I saw that his gums had two bumps that I guessed where "tooth buds" even though I didn't realy know that they were. Then I think it was the day that he turned 6 months actually when I felt his first tooth. We were sitting in the waiting room for Merle's doctor appointment and I was letting Valin chew on my finger. When all of a sudden it hurt and something hard and pointy tried to break the skin of my finger. It was a very exciting moment. Now a second is on the way and he still loves to chew on everything.
I guess I was pretty lucky because Valin only seemed a little bit more winey while he was teethin, no excess crying or anything. Oh, my little baby is growing up! (dramaticaly wipe my cheeks) It is so much fun watching him discover and learn things. I love being a mother!

1 comment:

Mrs. Romriell said...

that is so awesome!!! My nephew has bottom teeth!! Oh...I think I am going to cry...I am so happy!!