Thursday, August 13, 2009

Waite Reunion

After a month of Patxi being gone for drill, we were all reunited on the 7th. I felt so wonderful, happy, and so full of joy. Patxi truly completes me. The best was seeing how much Patxi loves and missed our son. My cheeks were sore that night from smiling so much.

Then, the Monday following, the Waites had a reunion at Camp Elkcana. It was so much fun!

Patxi took Valin down the slip-and-slide. Valin would have like it if he didn't get wet. but the rest of us had a great time. Iused my with my nieces and nephews to mask my desire to go down agian and agian. It was so much fun!





Then we all went for a hike. It was great fun. Thanks Emily for letting us use your baby backpack!


Isn't he such a cutie!



1 comment:

Mrs. Romriell said...

He IS the cutest!! I love that little man! Jessy you're looking great by the way. That picture of him in the pack-I want it!!