Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

And also Happy Birthday to my beautiful older sister Jen.

I just took these of Valin in his Halloween costume. Since we are all so sick (Patxi just has a cough, Valin has a sore thoat and a cough, and I got a fever this morning) we decided not to go to the trunk-or-treat. So I just put Valin in his costume and took pictures and we hope that tons of people will come to our house to use up the tons of candy we bought.

Here is our cute tiger:
















Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Denise Wheeler said...

What a cutie! We wish we could just give him a big hug and kiss through the computer! The last picture of him reminds me so much of you jess. We miss you guys so much!

Mrs. Romriell said...

I have the cutest nephew!! Those are awesome pictures!! Oh he is so cute!!! I love it!! I miss and will see you in three weeks-if all works out according to plan.