Friday, October 30, 2009

I hate the flu!

Patxi came home Tuesday afternoon with a high fever and all of the sympthoms that came with it. I kind of knew it was coming so I started taking Vitaim C and Echinacia. (Of course Patxi wouldn't take them) But all I could do for Valin, beside making sure to wash our hands and things, was to make sure he got tons of sleep. But like I said Patxi got it tuesday and the fever broke that night. Then Valin woke up thruday morning (1:00am) with a fever and it broke late Thurday night. Now I feel like my head is going to expload and my nose has become a fuaccet, but so far I haven't had a fever. But the worst part is watching Valin be sick. All I can do for him is hold him and give tynol or mortrin evey 4-6 hours. If his throat hurt, he will cough until he gages and then throws up. I can't tell him to calm down and drink water instead of coughing. I can't even put a tissue to his nose and ask him to blow. I have to wait until it's running down his face. But you know what makes it worst, he is also teething on the top -from what I hear, it's that worst. My poor, sweet, sick little Valin. The good thing about it is that as Patxi was starting to get over it, I was coming down with it, so Valin has had the attention he's needed. Please keep Valin in your payers.

1 comment:

Denise Wheeler said...

It will past! All three of you are in our payers. I also put your names on the prayer roles. If there is anything we can do please let us know! We love you guys!