Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We are here!

So it's been a crazy, exhasting, and yet fun weekend. Saturday started eairly and busy. we really had time to get breakfast and finished packing , when our help arrived. Patxi had been gone for a while, having our brakes checked, so it was just me there leading the packing and cleaning. It turned out that we needed to have our brakes replaced so Patxi didn't get back until the truck was loaded. So neither of us was where and how they were placing things into the truck. They did wonderfully, ture testrus masters, but it was hard after we got to Pilot Rock to know the places of the things we needed. So yesterday, besides organizing everything, was switching things out of the storage unit and putting some back in. It was crazy, but things are a little more organized now, which puts my mind at easy.

The hardest thing was not to organized on Sunday. Next time we move, it'll be on Friday, or sometime where I'll be able to go ahead and organize my house. But everyting is great now. I so happy that we have a bedroom and that Valin has onw too. I never really like our sudio apartment because there was a lack of privacy or the bedroom. I am going to have to let go of my love of total privacy, but I think the Lord wants me to learn patience, which is about time to finaly gain that virtue.

Anyway, everyting is great and I'm very excited to be back with family!!

1 comment:

Brookie said...

So glad you made it safely! And sorry I didn't do a better job of keeping the "storage" stuff separate from the "still using it" stuff in you Uhaul. Having lived with family for a time and having been in a similar situation, I know how difficult it can be when the two groups of things are all mixed together.

Missed you a lot on Sunday!