Friday, January 22, 2010

I know that January is almost over, but...









Here are some of the pictures and videos from Christmas. I'm not quite a month late, right? I just happened to have some time own my hands (everyone is at the game and I'm home with Valin -yes, I'm alone in the house and of course I'm freak dancing to the awesome music blarring form the computer speakers, but I digress)



This is Christmas morning and a great shot of Santa's hard work.

Christmas was awesome and so much fun. The only sad part was the Valin was sick to the point that some times when he would cough, we would throw up the formula he just drank. (I guess I would too it I had to eat that stuff) But other than that it was great. Exerceising with my sisters-in-law was one of the highlights for me. Exercising is great but if you add doing it with fun people I love, it's even better, even though the actual exercising took second prioity. I had so much fun. Plus this was the first year I got to be Santa. Oh, I loved it. A whole new joy of the season came to me this year because if it. I love Christmas!

No comments: