Sunday, August 19, 2012

New pictures and things

There are a few pictures that really go with my last post since it was an overview of July, but I just uploaded them today so they get their own post. Well, here they are:  (prepare to for a long post of pictures!)
Valin being cute in his favorite crocodile pjs. 

Boston's camera smile

For some reason my kids thought it was hilarious to act like they were sleeping on the stairs

And they do it, every time I tell them to go up stairs and get ready for bed.

Patxi's body with Boston's head

serious face

this shows how messy my adventure with blueberries got one night. My fingers are died and my shirt is covered with blueberry splatters. 

I found this amazing blueberry syrup recipe that only has four ingredients, (listed in amount order) blueberries, water, sugar, lemons.  Tastes wonderful!!!! 


But it does create a lot of a mess

This mess is from drying blueberries


Yum!

The night would not be complete without a spill.  Aren't the splatter marks amazing?


Quarter jars full of that wonderful syrup. Here's the link to the recipe. http://www.simplebites.net/how-to-make-your-own-blueberry-syrup/

This was the craziest thing.  We spent the morning at a park, came home, had lunch, and then put the kids on quiet-time.  Then Valin came downstairs for something and I saw this huge, puffy rash all over his leg, stomach, and arms.  I almost freaked out (together enough, though, to snap a shot for prosperity) but then decided to give him an antihistamine and a bath.  Luckily within 20 or so minutes, the rash was gone.  Looks like Valin inherited my sensitive skin.  Sorry kid!

That's it for now.


No comments: