Wednesday, August 13, 2008

work is great!

Right now, I'm at lunch and thought that I can use the time since I don't really have as much of it as I had before. Anyway, like I said, work is great. I'm doing training all this week. I'm learning about how to use the teller-transfer program, what to do with checks, and what MaPs offers. All of the people I'm training with are great. CJ is another person who is going to the West Salem branch too, and she's really fun. I'm excited to work with her. I'm learning alot and having alot of fun. I am so excited about working here. It's really a great place. Everyone here is happy, caring, and willing to help, and this is just he administration building! I am so blessed to be working here, especially under a manager who I greatly respect. He actually came to introduce me and CJ on the first day of training even though it was his day off. And when I told him that I was pregnant, he was totally okay with it and even congratulated me on this decision I was making in my life. Yup, I'm so lucky! I'm going to totally enjoy my job!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

so glad you are enjoying your job! Maybe I should get a job there ... are they still hiring?

Brittney said...

Hey you! It feels like it's been forever. I'm so happy that you are loving your job.

Are you still selling Mary Kay? If you are would you be so kind as to order me some foundation. I tried going on to your site but it doesn't work.

How are you feeling these days? You should start taking a picture every month to see how much you grow :) And then of course you have to post them.

Love ya!

Brittney said...

yes i'm the ivory 100 :) do you want me to send you a check in the mail??