Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while

I just finished my summer term and with work, I needed every extra moment to get all of my homework done on time (which I did, YEAH!!) Speaking of work, it's going great. I like having somewhere to be everyday and of course I like income. Today and Thursday I open so I have new responsibilities. This morning, I've been having an embarrassing trouble with the night drop, but I hope that everything will get straighten out.

Well, it did. The first half of this post I did before 10:00 Tuesday morning. I'm finishing this post now, Wednesday. It turned out that the teller's combination were written down wrong, so we fixed it. But the rest of the day was scary. It was the day after a holiday, and we were two people down. It was crazy and in my desire to be fast, I made stupid mistakes. Luckily, I was able to corrected, but only after a lot of headache and hassle. And when I said me, I meant me and my Manager Jeremy. I felt terrible for what I had to put him through. So yesterday was a hard and long day. I ended up staying longer so Patxi was surprise and dinner was cold. When I called him to tell him I was coming home, he said that he was eating (meaning he wouldn't wait for me) and I just broke down. He was joking, though I didn't know it, but I just couldn't take letting someone else down. I baled all the way home. It's crazy how crying is a release, but I felt much better after that.

Even though I had my cry out and had a fun time hanging with Patxi, I still felt bad for my stupidity, so I wrote a letter to Jeremy explaining how sorry I was and also listing what I will do better in the future. I set it on his desk this morning and he just got it because he was out for meetings this morning. I haven't had much of a reaction yet, so I hope it went over well.

Today is going wonderfully. I've prayed for the patience with myself and for the determination to go slower. It is ten times slower and we are only down one person. I am taking it real slow and double checking everything. It is a good thing too, becuase I almost gave to much, but I found it. It is really worth going slow. So far, so good.

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How frustrating! I'm glad you had a better day!