Monday, September 8, 2008

The decision has been made!

After an intense conversation last night(which really concerned clarifying miscommunication) we have decided to find out on the the 15th the gender of our baby. It turned out that I thought Patxi cared more for it to be a surprise than he really did. Every time we brought it up, Patxi would say "You can't please everybody." I thought he meant my friends and family who want to know along with myself, but he was really referring to himself. So my wonderful husband told me what he wanted but said that it wasn't life or death for him to know. So at my ultra sound next Monday, we're going to find out. I am beyond excited!

5 comments:

The Laws said...

Yahoo...I can't wait!! I'm expecting a post DIRECTLY after the appointment!! How exciting!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How exciting!!! :)

Brittney said...

YAY!!! Then I can get started on your baby's present!

Kylee said...

WoHOO! Can't wait to find out what you are having. Glad that the job is going well for you so far. You need to post pictures of your belly. I want to see how cute you look. Love ya!

Jeanne said...

Our ultrasound is scheduled for October 7th, and we'll be finding out our baby flavor then too! Although I have it easy, Matt and I both want to find out before the baby is born!