Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a boy!!!!

Monday I had my ultra sound and we found out that we're having a boy. We're pretty confident about it. Even though that ultrasound isn't the clearest image, we definatly saw parts. So we're so excited. the first thing Patxi said was "Told you!" He's very happy, partly becaus e we're having a boy, but also because he was right.


This is a picture of him sucking on his thumb. His face is faced down agianst the wall of my uterus with his hand agianst it. His sholder is 'floating' above, next to his ear. It's kind of hard to see. We took a long time trying to get a shot of his face but was un successful. :(


This is a shot of him kicking his leg to the left. He is laying on his tummy, so his bum is up, knee down, and foot against the ulterus.

Yesterday, I kind of had a realitiy check. I realized that I know nothing about raising boys. What if it turns out to be a hell-rasier? I found a wonderful answer when I prayed that night. I'm not alone, the Lord knows him better than I do, and if I come to Him, I'll be fine. I felt so much peace after that thought.

8 comments:

Brittney said...

Jess! Boys are really fun! I was freaked about having a girl with Madelyn. I'd only been around baby boys! You are going to have a blast with you little man!

Gayle said...

Congrats!!! You'll be a wonderful Mother!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How exciting! Can't wait to here what you have for names! That is of course if you're sharing... :)

Jeannie said...

We are very excited for you! Congrats.

Kylee said...

You will have fun with your little guy. I was nervous about having a boy too because I only had one brother. So it was like I had a lot of experience, but you will be fine. Boys are so much fun. Congrats again!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations Jessy & Patxi!!!

Mrs. Romriell said...

Jess, first off, your blog is beautiful! I love the tans and browns, next your baby is beauitful, thumb sucking cute-ness!! Finally, you're a beautiful mom and have and will have a beautiful family!!! I am so roud of you two...three;-)

morgan said...

I am so excited for you guys!