Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet the Waites

For the weekend before the Hendrickson Reunion (August 11-13), almost everyone in Patxi's family came up. Peni quickly realized that it was an opportunity for family pictures.


This is a picture of all the Grand-daugthers.


These are the Grand-sons (and Dennis) except for Springe's two sons, Cory and Ethan who weren't able to make it.


All the sisters, sisters-in-law, and Peni posed for this picture.


Then Peni wanted each family to pose for pictures. This is Dieter and Bridget's family with Reigh, Leo, and Rowen.


Springe's husband, Jason, and her sons, Cory and Ethan, weren't able to make the trip. So this is a picture of Springe and her girls, Hanna, Emilee, and Kelcee.

Kesmir and Shelby are next in line, but he was at National Guard Drill so I didn't get a picture (and when I say "I," I really mean Petra because I stole these pictures from her).


This is Dmitri and Nikki with Jonas and Whisper. Nikki is pregnant and is about two weeks behind me.


Tevya and Sara had just become a family of four about four months earlier. Here they are with their daughters Adelaide and Annabell.


Here's Liji and Christina.


And this is of course me and Patxi, and I'm about three month pregnant. We end the pictures of siblings and their families.

It was a great weekend, full of noise, choas, and fun.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hi Guys! I think I found your blog off Brittney Jensen... Kleiner?s blog... ANYWAY I wish I could have made it to the hendricksen reunion! Would have been fun to see everyone! Congrats on being pregnant! :)
Carly (Isaacson...)