Monday, October 6, 2008

a depressing morning!

So, I've had an interesting morning! I got up a little late and took a shower, even though I should have been up for a half an hour exercising. Then I get soap in my eye and can't put my contacts in. My hair just didn't want to look good so I feel like I look terrible. Then I went in for my monthly checkup and found out that I've gained 8 pounds since last month. So I get a chastisement from my midwife which adds to my already mounting guilt and frustration. Then she asks what I weighed before I got pregnant. And I felt more guilt. I've gained 30 pounds! Ah!! No More Junk Food For ME!!!! Then to make matters worst, since I was late this morning, all I ate was applesauce. So while we were scheduling my next appointment I had to rush the bathroom. I hate throwing up! Then CJ from works calls to ask why I was late too work, which meant that someone didn't tell her I had a doctor's appointment. Luckily they are really good about that, so everything fine. Now I'm at work feeling nauseous and all I want to do is go home and sleep.

All well. Life will go on. I hope I can be more postive so thing will go better.

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I hate days like that... at ever turn something else happens... I hope the days turns out better than it started! :)

Brittney said...

aw Jess I'm sorry! Really don't freak out about your weight gain. It's OK! I gained a lot more than that with Madelyn I think it was 40 pounds. It comes off after the baby. The first 10 comes off really fast.

Mrs. Romriell said...

Jess, I know how you feel. When life isn't perfect and you just want to climb under the covers and start it all over agian, just think...in eight or so hours you can when you get to go to bed. The Lord knew what he was doing when he made us have to sleep. I love ya!!! From your constant cheerleader!!!

Kylee said...

I am sorry that you had a bad day on Monday. Don't feel too bad, I gained weight like that too when I was pregnant with Greg. It was like eight pounds a month there for awhile or more. You will be okay. Brittney is right it will come fast. Really the first 20 came off really fast for me. Remember that you may be retaining water.
Hope that week has been better. Love ya!