Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trip to Utah

Last week Patxi's Grandmother past away and her funeral was on Monday in Bountiful, Utah. I was alittle worried about traveling for 9 hours with a newborn, but we went with Patxis' dad in their van so there was enough room to nurse. I also worried about the cold I caught the day before we left. Saturday I could barly carry on a conversation because I coughed and sneezed so much. But luckily, aside from feeding and changing my baby, I slept for those 9 hours. I felt ten time better by Monday morning. The one cool things about the trip was that all of Patxi's Grandma's prosparity was there. So that meant that all of Patxi's 10 brothers and sisters, Californian cousin and their famlies came together. It was great to see everyone and show off my adorable baby and the newist Waite. It's sad that a funneral was the reason why we all got together.

We were all able to stay at a hotel which meant swimming adventures for everyone. I got some great pictures









This is Rowen. He swallowed too much water and threw up in the pool.


Everyone was forced to jump into the jacuzee while the pool was cleaned. Rowen closed the pool down for a full 24 hours.



The next day, Elliot was in the jacuzee in just his platic pants that cover his cloth diapper when he messed and it leaked. Everyone was forced out. The Waites didn't seem to have good luck with public pools.

I was also able to see my sisters, which was so awesome being with them; bantering like no time had passed.

I was so happy to have them see Valin. It meant so much to me; to have them apart of my life. I loved to see them love and adore him. He really is the cutiest thing in the world! I love them so much.

No comments: