Thursday, April 5, 2012

A New Post...yes, I can't believe it also!

It's high time for me to post.  It's a lot easier to post regularly when I have the internet at my house.  So, I hope to post more often now.
Anyway, so on to the updates:
We are officially living in a suburb of Salem, OR called Keizer.  It's been about a week since we moved, so we really don't have much of an opinion about it yet.  We're very optimistic.
I'm pregnant with our third and due about the middle of October.  I am now reaching the the part of my pregnancy where the sickness is starting to wane.  Thank Goodness!!!!  It has been a hard few months being sick everyday.  I stopped exercising and started eating things that I craved, mostly cheese and chocolate.  So I've gained weight and felt like such a lazy bum.  But now that I'm feeling better, I hope things will be better.

But a post, is not really a post without a picture, so I'm going to share one of my favorite pictures of my kids.  They are the cutest things I've ever seen! I love them so much!!!

2 comments:

Veralyn said...

How exciting Jessica!!!! Congratulations with #3!!!! Dell liked living in Salem and would love to move back there someday. I hope you enjoy it!

gwen said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. It is hard to be sick all the time with two other kids to take care of! Congratulations, and I hope the move is a good one for you guys!