Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A day in the adventures of Valin Kade: The sequal

So today, I think he's starting to growl, like play growl now. He really only does it when he's on all fours and so are we. I don't know if we did it first and he just copied, but today I was watching Patxi play with him as if you were dog and Valin growled. It was so cute.

He just jabbered up a storm today when I put him down for his second nap. He talked for more then 30 minutes. So un-boy like.

He tooked two different steps today. One from Dad to me and then one back to Dad. Valin really likes to hold onto our fingers and walk, which is what we do when trying to get him to walk on his own. The trouble is he feels us letting go and he sits down as a reflex. So when I tried to send him back to his Dad, I placed my hands under his armpits and slowly removed them. He took a step forward by himself with great confidence and then took a step back because he was losing his balance and then sat down. So I hope this new palcement of our hands will stop his handicap or realizing we not holding him so that he will try.

Today Valin tried Spegetti sause for the first time and devored as much as he could. It was torwards the end of dinner and he was fixated on what I was eating so I let him try some on bread. Well, he absolutely loved it! So I continued to give it to him on peices of bread. After a while I realized that he would suck off the sause and then spit the bread out. It was so funny. But I hope it's okay for him to have some. I stopped after a while just to makes sure he wouldnt get a tummy ache.

Oh and then after dinner I was dusting with this long purple duster and as soon as I entered the room, Valin's eyes were on me and the duster. He continued until I left which is when he winned to tell Patxi to put him down so he could follow me. He loves that duster, probably because he grabbed it once and I took it away from him. He wants what he can't have.

That's really the only interesting things I can think of (maybe even the last one isn't that interesting). It was a pretty slow day, so I luckily had time on my hands to post again. But as it seems, when you have the time, nothing really interesting happens. Sorry if I bored you to death! Valin is still the cutest thing in the world, and I still love to talk about him.

No comments: