Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Healthy Body Calculator® - Ask the Dietitian®

I did this calulator thing on the interent that gives me, not only my healhly weight range, but also a way to achieve it. So here is my goal, roughly speaking (I will prably change things a little as I wrestle with reality and my situation in life) It's got me very excited at what the future holds for me. I can do this! I can be at a heathly weight. I know that I've lost alot already (60 lbs. before I got married and 30 lbs. since I had Valin), but I really need to get to a normal -meaning if I didn't have terrible eating and non-activity habbits- weight. I'm not trying to be athlete perfection with a bmi of 8% body fat (will not yet anyway, he he), but I'm sick of having a muffin top, arms that still swing after I've stopped, and not really having to own a swim suit because I wear a t-shirt and shorts anyway. I'm sick of it!!! No more! I'm done! I will control exccess eating!! I will be more active! It's time! it's my time!!! I can do it!!! Yes!!! Agh!!!! Hear me roar!!!

Boy, I love a pepp talk.

Healthy Body Calculator® - Ask the Dietitian®

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mind if I join you in those goals? :)

Denise Wheeler said...

Please share with with me, I could use all the help I could get! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Before I forget, there's this great website called eatingwell.com. Some of the recipes tend to be more expensive, but a lot of them are delicious and guaranteed healthy!