Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Doctor's appointment

I just went to my first OB appointment with my doctor, Dr. Brunsmen in Pendleton. He seems very nice and really knows his stuff -from what I can gather. Anyway, everything went great -minus the pap smear, which went fine but it's just uncomfortable. I thought that I was done for a while with all the poking and prodding. All, well. Anyway, I also got blood work done and an ultrasound to pin-point the due date. So it was a very busy day for me. After I told Dr. Brunsmen how irregular I was, he really wanted the ultrasound, and of course I was very happy about it. I'm due August 13th, so I was a day off. I got some ultrasound pictures, but I'll have to put them up later.

Everything is great here! Love you all!

1 comment:

gwen said...

I am excited for you. It sounds like you both enjoy being parents! Congratulations!