Monday, February 15, 2010

Some News!

Well, I'm not much into beating around the brush, mainly because I don't have the talent of flattery. Anyway, I'm pregnant. Yup, crazy huh. Yeah, that's right Valin just turned one. Ah huh, one! According to my last period, I'm due August 14th. But I'm not totally satified with that estimate so I'm going to wait for my ultrasound before I get a date planted in my head. So, I've just started my second trimester and the neusea has almost subsided. But to my wonderful family on Patxi's side, yes, this means that we probably won't go to the reunion in California (an for sure not Disney Land, sorry Sara). We are beyond bummed. But at lest it's for something awesome, you know, like the birth of our second child instead of something silly like a job ;).

If I must be truthful, I was hesitent at first (that to put it lightly). Having kids so close wasn't my idea (very far from it actually). But since I really wasn't ovalation on my own (I took colmid to get pregnant with Valin) Heavenly Father must have thought that his plan was what I needed more. It's truly a miracle that I'm pregnant, so it must he His plan, right. After I realized this, and I got over my desire to finally get into shape (there's always later to do that, right), I finally got excited about it. So, my new doctor's appointment is coming up and I'll make sure to keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

That is so exciting!

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Yay!!! Don't worry a bit! Having kids close together is actually a joy. All of the struggles you will have happen regardless of whether they are 18 months apart or 4 years apart. And the close-ness they will share is so exciting! Jackson and Kate are seriously the best of friends. They love to be together (even when they're bugging each other) and do EVERYTHING together. Call anytime if you want to talk. And you're right, it's all a part of His plan... just keep that in mind and everything works out for the best! That's what we've done so far. We didn't plan to space our kids quite so close either (we were thinking more like 2 years apart, but so far we're averaging just over 18 mos) and you know, I wouldn't change a thing! Hang in there and keep enjoying every moment!!