Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holy cow -emotional rollor coster or what!

I don't remember being this emotional with Valin, but man, I just couldn't get over it today. I woke up after a terrible night's sleep (it was major windy and there was a tree outside our window sqeeking against it). So I guess I was in a bad mood to start with. Yesterda,y I eat ice cream when I knew I should have and still had hot chocolate this morning, so I was mentally betting myself up about it. Then it hit me when Patxi and I were having a dicussion about my asumptions and tears came to my eyes. All day I had to fight them back, knowing that they were irrational. And it was just little things, like my sister not calling me agian or Patxi teasing me. I was so impatient and even cringed at Patxi's closeness. It was like I had a terrible cloud over my head. Finally it got too much and I went to my room and snobbed my mascara away. It was terrible. It probably sounded more like I was grieving the lost of a loved one and not that I was just having a bad day. Maybe things just boiled over and I needed to have my cry out. But I did feel better once I finished and put on mascara for the second time today. It's not like I have things terribly either; I don't know what my problem was. I'm just extra emotional, I guess. Crazy, huh.

4 comments:

Chandra said...

I've heard that women who are pregnant with girls get really emotions. Must be the hormones. :)

Chandra said...

Emotional, I mean. :)

Denise Wheeler said...

There must be something in the air! All day Monday I cryed like a baby over everything! And I do mean everything! I don't ever remember doing this before or at lease I Don't remember. It was weird! I mean I was Bawling!But the weirdest thing was the next day,I was Totally fine. Like nothing happened. Weird huh?! Something must be in the air!

Mrs. Romriell said...

Hey there jess-I caught the emotional tear-burst most of this week...but sunday has come and things are looking better. Who knows...maybe it is just the wheeler woman air...I've not heard from Jilly, maybe she has it too! WEIRD