Monday, May 3, 2010

It totally made my day

So it started with a message from my mother. This is not strange at all, but she called to know what I was doing today or tommorrow. So I of course called her back to tell her that I wasn't busy, thinking that she was planning for a visit to a local doctor and therefore wanted to see me. When I asked her about the doctor visit, she said that she didn't know if she would go or not. So I asked why she wanted to know my schedule, she said that she thought I was having a OB visit. "Huh" I thought, now she's normally not that interested, especailly when the interesting visits don't come for another two months or so. So I had a hunch that something was amuck. But since I absolutely love surprises, I decided to forget all about it.

And I did until Grace bond walked into my kicthen. Surprise! (For those who don't know, she's a great friend that I want to high school with) It turned out that she was leaving for Alaska Wednesday and wanted to see me before she left. I didn't even know she was back in La Grande. She drove for two hours here and back for a two hour conversation. It really meant a lot to me. I was so tickled pink to see her. And her surprise totally made my day. It was so fun to see her again.

1 comment:

Denise Wheeler said...

See how your loved!!!!!!