Wednesday, May 5, 2010

some updated pictures

I know that you guys must be picture starved because it's been a while since I posted one.  So, here: I guess it's either fest or famine on my blog :)

(sorry that it's a little out of focus)
One time, while Patxi had the dishes soaking in the sink, we decided to play with the bubbles.


The clump of bubbles stayed, miraclously, on for a long time.



Then here's Valin playing with my parent's dogs.  (This one is named Jinkies)


This is the Jell-o cake I made for Patxi's birthday.


We had fijitas for his birthday and everyone loved them, especially Valin.


Valin's cousin, Elliot, and Valin were both watching Tice (their uncle) mow the lawn.  We'll see how interesting mowing the lawn is when it's their turn.




That's pretty much it for now.  I'll post more when I remember to take them. 

1 comment:

Denise Wheeler said...

Loved the pictures! He's such a cutie and a joy! Especailly the one with his cousin Elliot, there so cute together!