Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm new at this. Is a tag a good thing?

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Jessica Waite
2. This is my GANGSTA NAME: Jesizzle
3. If I would be a detective my name would be:(fav color and fav animal)The Blue Giraffe
4. If I was a star of a Soap Opera, my name would be: Leigh Have
5. My name on Star Wars would be: Waijelem (try to pronounce that!)
6. If I were a super hero, my name would be: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink) YellowWater. But it sounds a little distasteful, I might want a different one :0
7. If I was placed into witness protection, I would take the name of: (Mother's middle name and father's middle name) Michelle John
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) Black Pesado (pesado is the name I chose for one of our Koi fish. It's seafood in Spanish)

I hope that this is what I was suppose to do for a tag, whatever that is. Enjoy! Oh and if you want the original, you can find it at Brittney's blog.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

yellow water!! that's hilarious!