Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while

I really don't know what to say, but I haven't posted in a while and want to remain interesting. I doubt that people are as desperate as I am and check my friends' blogs every day:) I like to keep in touch. So, anyway...

Oh, I can tell you the up date of our moving to Salem. I talked with the manager of the apartments we're going to get (called Cascade View Apartments) today. All we have to do is go up there next Monday, sign the contract, pay rent and the security deposit, and get the keys. After that, we'll be set to move as planned, on the 7th of June. I now just need to call the ward that we'll be in to ask if we can have some help that day. Man, everything is coming together, how exciting and scary at the same time! I'm still a little bummed that we couldn't get an apartment with washer and dryer hook ups. So, we'll have to pay a fortune at laundry mats. I hope stay in the one we have now and then move to the other (called Cheryln Lynn Apartments) that has washer and dryer hook ups when it gets open. Well, at least that's the plan. The Lord will provide.

So that's what's really going on in our lives. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ So did Patxi graduate then and starting a new job there?

Congrats on the apartment and I hope you guys get the other apt soon! :)

Brittney said...

Yay you got the place! My exciting news is that I'm getting a new fridge! The one we have is a dinosaur. I miss that I can't look across the lawn and watch you...dun dun dun... h'm a stalker.

Let me know if you need any help.