Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trip to see family in south-west Idaho area

Thursday night we drove down to my Grandparents house in Rexburg. I drove the whole way. We left at 6:00 our time and got there about 1:30 their time. Then we hung out with my grandpa, helping him with his garden and then went to see Jillian at the Pink Garter Theatre in Jackson Hole, WY. She's the one in the middle of the group picture. We saw a funny show called, "Who's Playing the Sheriff?" It was opening night so they were alittle unpolished but we were was definitely entertained.

Then, we went to a session with Patxi's brother and wife in the Rexburg temple. Oh, it's a beautiful temple!


Then we went on a hike/ picnic with Patxi's family to the Mesa water falls. There was so much water! It was very cool, except for the fact that I got sunburn and didn't wear the right kind of shoes. After that we all watched Liji play on his semi-professional football team. They won! It was a wonderful game. Then on Sunday, Tevye Waite blessed his new baby girl named Annabell. She's a cutie. And then after the BBQ, we drove home. It was a great trip. We had fun seeing the part of our families we don't see often. I had a lot of fun. I also hope to get some pictures from my sisters in law to post on here. Patxi and I still haven't invested in a camera.

No comments: