Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to those who have just found out that I'm pregnant and wished that I would have told them sooner. I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. Patxi has this crazy desire to keep such special secrets to ourselves. He's funny like that. The only reason I complied was because I had this fear of miscarrying and then had to explain it to everyone. I wanted to tell everyone, shout it from the roof tops, but didn't want to tell because of that fear. Sorry if anyone was offended, that wasn't my intention. I'm only 8 and 1/2 weeks along anyway and the only reason why I decided to tell now was because after 8 weeks the chance of miscarriage is less. So anyway, I'm sorry.

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ You shouldn't be sorry! I think it's a couple decision! I was always afraid of miscarring too especially with the twins and seeing that it took FOREVEr to get prego with them!

Congratulations!!! Good luck with Everything!!! :)

Gayle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guy to be able to start your family! Thank goodness we didn't get that $10,000 rug! hee hee
If you need anything I'm here for ya!!!
Take Care

Gail said...

congrats Jessica and Paxi!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

Jeanne said...

My goodness! If people are offended then THEY have the problem! Never apologize for the decisions you and Patxi make for YOUR family!!!! Everyone else can go fly a kite!

Call me anytime chicka! Hang in there!