Saturday, June 28, 2008

My life is great!

Yesterday I saw my husband for the first time in two weeks. My life is now complete. There were a few times that I realized that my memory did not do him justice. I would get startled sometimes because i had forgotten how attractive he is. I also forgot how funny he is. He made me laugh so hard. Man, I love my husband. So needless to say, I'm extremely happy now that we're together.
Everyone in our old ward knows that I'm pregnant now. All I had to do was tell me parents and they just were more then willing to tell everyone that they are going to be grandparent. I know that it's there first grandchild, but still. It's funny, but annoying how my parents treat me as if I'm fragile or diseased. Oh and everyone's asked me if I've been sick and, to tell the truth, it hasn't been that bad. But now that I've said it, I'm feeling sick more. Luckily, I just get sick but not throw up. But I guess that's all for now. I hope to up date you soon on my job progress.

2 comments:

The Laws said...

Glad to hear your not too sick! And I love hearing how much you love Patxi!! It's so sweet!!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Yay for having Patxi back! When I was prego with Emma Joe had to go work in Montana and I was in Oregon still we didn't see each other for over a month it was so weird to finally be back together! :)

I never got sick with any of my pregnancies. Yay that you're not getting sick for the most part! :)