Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SNOW!!!! On June 10th!!!

What is going on with this world? La Grande experienced snow this morning for about two hours, causing everyone here to complain and question the theory of global warming. Well, we've been very blessed this year with moister, right? Yesterday, it was really warm and sunny. I did feel a pressure-change ache in my wrist yesterday but thought that it was more to do with Wii boxing I beat Patxi at last night. I did wonder why the heat was on when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Next I woke up to Patxi calling my name to look outside and singing Christmas songs. June 10th, who would have thought?

4 comments:

Shawn, April, And Trey Blue said...

Isn't this snow crazy! I can't believe it! When are you guys leaving?

Brittney said...

I about peed when I saw it this morning!

The Laws said...

Wow...we had rain...but not snow!! So much for the first day of summer being next week!

The Laws said...

I just got a call from your mom...she said graduation is this weekend! I wish we could come but I have to work Fri and Sat and then we're leaving for the family camping trip Monday morning!!! Tell your sisters we said hi!! We love you guys!!