Friday, June 13, 2008

Up Dates

So I finished my last Spring term of my Bachelor degree. I must say that I'm relieved! I also found out that I just need 16 credits instead of 20 to graduate. So that plan is to take 11 credits distance ed. over the summer, and then 5 credits in the Fall and graduate at Christmas. So technically, I'll be getting my degree through the mail, just like everyone else. So I don't feel slighted in any way. I also found out the I got a B on my thesis which means that it's bound and published in the Library. I feel a little bummed because I should have done better on my presentation. To tell the truth, I wanted an A, but after a few days I am happy with my B. Let's see, what else do I need to up date you with. Um, our apartment in Salem is very nice and now has most of our stuff piled in it. Though I love organizing and making house, I'm not looking forward to our "tornado-hit" apartment in Salem. But we got a lot of help moving in from the ward there and everything went well. Let's see, what else...? um, actually I think that's it. Well, I plan on leaving for Salem next Tuesday, except if Jen wants to come with me than I'll wait until Friday. Then I plan on coming back the 27th to pick Patxi up from his two week AT training. Then We would official members of Salem after June 29th. I think the only time we plan on returning to La Grande is for a family reunion in August and the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the Waite reunion after Christmas.
I think that's it. I'll keep you pointed.

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Congrats on being ALMOST finished with school! :) Good luck in Salem!

Brittney said...

I'm gonna miss you :( I'm glad I got you hooked on Twilight!! :P