Monday, May 5, 2008

The stress of moving has offically hit me

Today, I spent 2 hours looking on the Internet for apartments in Salem which adds to the two days spent in Salem driving around. The reason why it's so hard to find something is because of our criteria. We want an apartment within walking distance fromChemeketa CC and also don't want to paid much for it (nothing more then $600 a month) Yup! Salem's pretty pricey when compared to our $285 we've been paying in LaGrande. Plus all of he apartment require and application screening fee of $20 to $40 per adult. Plus Patxi just got other ticket which well cost us over $400. (If you want the story, talk to Patxi, I'm not going to publish it) I know we'll do fine, it's just kind of stressful now. I'm now in the waiting period. Waiting forinformation to
come and waiting to see if there's another option. according to the fees involved, I'm planning on only applying to two apartment complexes. Pray for us that we will be guided by the spirit as we make our decision.

No comments: