Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yesss!

Oh, yeah! I am finally done with my thesis! I did my presentation yesterday and now all I have to do is turn in a clean copy to be published in the library. A tremendous load has just been lifted off my shoulders! To tell you the truth, I really freaked out about my presentation. I felt really unprepared and I had a hard time limiting what I was going to say. Well, I did go over the time limit, about ten minutes:) (instead of 15 minutes presentation, it was a 25 minute) but everything else went fine. Luckily my grade doesn't depend onthe length of my presentations. So hopefully my overall grade will be a high B, though I'm hoping for an A. I'll post more information as it develops.

I've also just made a decision. Since me and Patxi have been trying for almost 9 months to get pregnant, hopefully it'll happen soon. So I've decided to only notify those who check my blog probably with one of those baby gadgets things. There are many different reason for this decision. First I hope that this will help motivate some people (mostly my parents) to actually look at my blog. My parents, once me and Patxi move, would still love to know the on-goings of our lives and a blog is one of the best ways to do that. Plus if you add the fact that Patxi wants to hold on to the secret for as much time as possible, in a way, I won't be telling anyone. Those choice few who actually check this blog will be the informed few, and Patxi will feel like I kept the secret as long as I could. I guess it's kind of silly, but this decision serves many a purpose.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

EXCUSE ME!!! I better be gettin a freakin phone call woman!

We have to get together more before you move :( It makes me sad.

The Laws said...

I like that idea...We've discussed, once we get pregnant, to not tell anyone (family included) until they can figure it out on their own by looking at me! I know it's mean, but it sounds kind of fun!! I know how it feels to have been trying for what seems like forever, we're at 5 1/2 years now! I must say though there is a point you kind of quit thinking about it...I think we hit that about a year ago.

Are You Serious! said...

Hey Jessi... Hope you don't mind I saw your comment on Jeannie's blog so I popped over and congrats on your thesis... My sister just moved to Salem too. Maybe you guys will live close or maybe even be in the same stake??? I know it's a huge town but... She has a blog too but email me if you want and I could set you guys up to meet or something! :) Oh yeah my email is on my blog! Melissa