Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me and Happy Anniversary to my Parents!

I'm not asking for special consideration today, but I just thought that I would comment on how funny it is that once you get older, birthdays just seem like any other day of the week. Patxi did roll over this morning and wish me a "Merry Birthday," which is unlike every other day. And tonight we are going to the Movies (to see the midnight showing of the new Batman movie) which is very out of the ordinary because Patxi doesn't believe in wasting money to see a movie in the theaters. But I still have homework due, a job to find, and a house to clean. All well, I guess it's just seems ordinary because I have responsibilities now, not like when I was a kid, It's funny how life happens, isn't it.

Mom and dad, have a happy anniversary! And maybe not so wild, you're not as young as you used to be :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mrs. Romriell said...

Well like it or not I am giving you a happy birthday moment!! Did you get my beautiful singing message that I left on your phone, I hope so!!! Know that I love ya!!! And that if I were there your bedroom would have heart-shapes-newspaper or whatever else I could find, it would be all over your room!!! It would say how much I love you, and how proud I a of you!!! I adore ya Jess!!! Have a wonderful day-even if it's very normal-know that We are thinking about you right now and often because it's your day!!! Love ya!

Gayle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

The Laws said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! We love you!! and Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Happy BIRTHDAY!!! and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your parents. Our's is today too. :)