Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It felt like this one went better

I just got back from my interview at the West Salem branch of Maps Credit Union. I was praying so hard that I would be my self and say the right things. I know that I needed the Spirit with me, so I listened to hymns, sang them as I drove and even read my scriptures before I left. And it went wonderfully. There were things I said that I turly believed in, but never would have said it the way it came out. I was cheerful, happy, bubbly, and myself. I tried to listen harder than I did last time, truly giving answers from the heart and I think I did, but only with the help of the Lord. If I get the job, which the manager (Jeremy) almost hinted to the fact that I did, it will all be because of the Lord's help. Now that I know what I need to do for success, I'll do it every time!

I hope I'm not looking into Jeremy's words and miss judging them. Well, why don't you tell me. This is what Jeremy said: "You'll probably won't heard from us until the end of the week. I have a few more applicants to go through, so I'll call you about Friday afternoon and then we'll go futher from there." It's the last part that I'm clinging to. But I'm also preparing myself to be told no, we found someone else. I, of course, would be disappionted. It seems like a wonderful place to work with fun people to work with, but it's in the Lord's hands now. It's about a 15 minute drive and a full time position which is better than the other one. And of course, I wouldn't work on Sunday!

Anyway, I hope I get a job soon. I need to now decide on a doctor, and soon. I haven't seen one yet because of insurence (which the OHP office is still processing), but I'm in my second trimester. I'm doing research on the internet now and I asked around at church, now the next step is to decide. I'll ask the Lord's help on this one too. :) Wish me luck!

3 comments:

The Laws said...

I'm glad your interview went so well...Hopefully this is the answer to many prayers!!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Sounds good... I really hope that you get it!

Mrs. Romriell said...

You know jessy-I love just talking to you!! we need to do it more often...because I miss ya!!