Monday, July 21, 2008

I think this would be cool!

Please, take some time and do this game. It'll be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious -- anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! If you don't want to play on your blog, or you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I remember the first time that we went over to your parents house when Joe was your home teacher! We think you guys are so great! :)

Brittney said...

I remember the first day we met in choir! One of the best day's ever! Love you

Jeanne said...

Hmmm...How about our trip to Utah...or freaking out living next to "Hector" and "Rico".

Those were fun times!!!

The Laws said...

Okay...My memory...our time as bridesmaids for Jen's wedding and receptions...Safety pinning our dresses to stay modest and taking goofy pictures.