Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Unoffical job offer!!!! Yeah!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!

This morning, Pam, manger of the Keizer Branch (the first one I interviewed for) called to tell me that an offer for their teller position was under way. They just need to do background checks and then on Monday she'll give me a call and the offer. I'm way excited! Yup, I did my little got-a-job dance and we're going out to Mongolian Gril to celebrate! I must admit, it was somewhat unexpected because I thought I did a terrible job in the interview. The only let down is that it's a part-time position. For money and benefits purposes, I would rather have a full-time position. The crazy thing is, the second Branch that I interviewed for is for a full-time position, but I won't hear from them until tomorrow. So I've already decided that both branches are equally good except for the part/full-time difference, so if I get an offer from the second branch, I'll take that one. But if not, I still can except the first one.

So I have a job!!!!! Man, I an so blessed!!! Thank you so much for your prayers! I have felt them strengthen and left me up. Thank you so much for your love, support, faith on my behalf! I couldn't have done it without you! I'll update more as it develops.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

YAY for jobs!!!!

Just me said...

Yay Jessy!! Congrats on the job, you'll have to let me know how it goes! ...you're on Sprint, right? I keep forgetting who has it in our family and I'm in the habit of not calling anyone until after 7 (that's when my unlimited minutes start) but by then I'm doing a show and when we get done it's too late to call so I never get to call you back!

P.S. that baby thing is a little creepy... I think it's the floating fetus...

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Congratulations! I really hope that the full time one comes through for you especially for insurance reasons! :)