Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Opps!

So I had an interesting morning. Today I only work from 10-3 so I slept in. Well, I slept in a little bit too much. So I was speeding to get to work on time. Also, what makes it worst is that Patxi drove the car last and I forgot to move the rear-view mirror.

Anyway, so I was going 45 in a 30 when the state policemen clocked me. Well, I didn't see him and continued to go down toward the bridge. The way the traffic lights work is that I would have to go about 40 (or more) so i wouldn't hit the red. This is what I continued to do.

Then as I was driving over the bridge, the person in front of me pulled over. I didn't know why so I was about to pass them, when I looked in the mirror to see lights behind me.

So I pull over and he tells me to take the next exit so we could park and talk about my speeding. He was extrememly nice about it. I was totally in the wrong and told the truth. I did get a $94 ticket, but from what I hear, it was major cheap from what I could have gotten. Now I just need to learn patience, stop speeding, and leave 5 minutes earlier from my house.

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Oh dang! I'm always afraid I'm not going to notice or hear a police officer and get in major trouble... I'm glad he was so nice!

Mrs. Romriell said...

So is that pic. one you actually took at the time-or did you get it form somewhere else? I love ya Jessy!