Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures!

Yes, I finally got my roll developed (yup that's now gotteo we are). Enjoy!


This is me at 19 weeks.


25 weeks. I was cleaning and remembered that I needed to take one.


28 weeks. I'm still in my Maps Logo-wear, our uniform for work.

I'm 29 weeks now and feeling it. I'm slower, bulkier, and tired. Don't even get me started on sleeping! But all well. I would rather have all the problems in the word if it means I get our little boy! I'm oh, so very grateful and excited for the next 2 and 1/2 months to go by.

5 comments:

The Laws said...

I can't believe you're getting so close already. Someone (mom and dad--wink wink--) needs to get you a camera for Christmas because we're going to need to be able to see lots of pictures of this baby!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute pictures! Now that you're blogging it's time for a digital camera! :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, you are GORGEOUS! I hadn't seen you since your wedding and that was years ago - you are beautiful and pregnancy sits well with you!

Kylee said...

Yay! I love pregnant pictures! You are looking great. I remember how you are feeling..sleep was something I didn't get much of I was so uncomfortable. Glad to hear you are doing good though!

Brittney said...

It's about time woman! You look so cute :) I'm excited to see you tomorrow.