Sunday, November 30, 2008

Craziness of Black Friday

We needed a camera and I heard that black friday had great sales. So Patxi and I planed on getting to the stores at 5:00 in the morning. We first went to Circut City which was pretty crazy. Then after not finding any deals, we went to the Lancaster Mall and found nothing. By this time, Patxi's patience was gone. His enthusiasm for actually doing the craziness once in his life waned after about fifteen minutes. So he was getting pretty grumpy when we got inside Target. I have to say that I was pretty grumpy too because it was crazy in there! I couldn't even look at he cameras because there was so many people. Then I almost killed Patxi because he wasn't were He said he would met me. I was realy to leave after five minutes but ended up taking the next 20 minutes finding him. I was so frustrated! So finally when we went to Best Buy it was 6:30. I somewhat decided on a which camera to buy but we realized that Black Friday was not a day to "shop around," but a time where i need to grab what i want and wait in line. Luckily is wasn't as crazy in Best Buy was as crazy so I was able to talk with someone. Patxi was at a point were he could careless what I choose, just so long as I would pick it soon.



So I decided on a Canon Power-Shot. It's 10 mega pixels with face detection and all the gagets. We got everything we needed with a great deal. So we found the end of the line which was very long. I told Patxi to go sleep in the car while I waited in line for over an hour. In the end, we got a camera and learned a few things.
Like only participate in Black Friday if I know exactly what I want and that's its on sale, and I wouldn't take Patxi again.

Here are some pictures we've taken, playing around with it.



This is Patxi's "I am Iron Man."




Our Christmas tree that I just put up.


I'm sending this one out to my wonderful mother-in-law.

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great pictures!!! I can't get Joe to go out on Black Friday EVER!!! He hates it and has no patients at stores even on a normal day!

I love it! I love to look through the ads the night before and plan out exactly where I'm going and what I'm buying... It must be a sick addiction! :)

Brittney said...

um yeah don't go unless you know what you want!

I'm glad you got a camera though :) I like that one

Brittney said...

up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date up date