Sunday, December 21, 2008

32 Weeks!


This is a picture of me at 32 weeks. It's a little late because I'm 34 weeks now, but with moving, packing, and trying to fix our car, time slipped by. Enjoy!

I think that I've gotten a little chubby since this picture was taken. It doesn't help that the weather has been keeping me inside and the holidays seem to produce food that's hard to say no to. I was doing so well too. I've only gained 30 pounds so far, but I think it's seriously changed since my last appointment. Don't even get me started on the fact that I almost weigh more than Patxi. Ugh! All well, I just need to be strong and say no to things that really won't give me or our son nutrition, even if it is a holiday tradition. I guess I just have a fear of being that fat pregnant lady that let yourself go because her stomach was expanding anyway. I just know that once I have him, it'll be even harder to get rid of the fat consequences of my choices now. But what is a girl to do when she's decorating sugar cookies for the neighbors? Make sure that I'm not going to poisoning them by taking samples, of course. Though I'm sure the store bought m&m were fine anyway. But then again I have to remind myself that I gain fat so much easier because my body still has the fat cells from when I was bigger. Yup, the body never really gets rid of them fat cells, they just shrink. I could lose them if I got Lipo, but like I'll waste money on that! But I just have to be extra careful and more active than the average person, which I haven't been lately.

So, take me as I am, a 8 months pregnant lady with a double chin. I guess I really have a hard time with this chubby thing because I've worked so hard before to lose the 60 pounds I did before. It's hard for me because when I lost all that weight, I vowed never to look like that again. I know it's different being pregnant, but I still have control on whether the m&m and 3Musketeers I eat will go to my thins and and add another chin, right? It complicates things being 8 month because it's trickier to be active. But in the end, all of the complications really don't matter, I just need to deal with what I've been given. So sorry for the little venting session. I'll buck up and make better choices that will promote the best and healthiest life style for me and my gr owning son.

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ You're getting so close! How exciting! :)

Mrs. Romriell said...

You look so beautiful!! Okay...make those good choices, I understand, but enjoy the now Jessy!! Chubby or not you're going to be a mother-one of the best in my opinion, YEAH!!! I am so happy for you. And I laughed a lot on the kid video above!! I love ya!!