Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our New Address

Offically on Wednesday, December 31st, Patxi and I will be moved to...drum roll, please...

2075 Raynor St SE
Salem, OR 97302

The moving process is being drawn out over three days, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I was a little worried with me working all day during these three days, but it turns out that it's a good thing. I really can't lift anything anyway, so I would be just in the way. Patxi is doing a great job, even though it might not be as organized as I would do it. But it'll get done, and that's really what matters.

Oh and for our anniversary (December 29) we decided to buy a bed. The one we have is old and won't fit very well in our aparment. Luckily we were able to get some Christmas money from my Grandpa Lemmond (thanks agian, grandpa!). We're very excited about that and will be getting it tonight. I'm starting to feel the trill of making our new apartment a home, and I can't wait to get started. Life is going to be different, but great!

And since no post is complete without a picture (since I have a new camera and no excuse), I'll share this picture of Patxi wearing a Cabela's hat my parents got for our son. It's a little dark (it was a quick shot) but Patxi's has a great smile. He's so hansome!

No comments: