Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Shower Fun in La Grande!

Other expecting mothers may look forward to the cute pregnancy clothes, the ultra sounds, or feeling the baby move inside you. But for me, I looked forwoard most to the baby shower. Okay, I looked foward to the feeling the baby too, but I really loved getting and playing with all the baby clothes and getting together with my friends to celebrate this happy time. I love it!

Well, the weather threatened to ruin my fun last Saturday. During the night it had snowed about eight inches and the streets were terrible. I was so bummed thinking that people would get out to come. But it turned out that I was just so ecstatic when people actually showed up. I was so moved by that fact that they cared so much to brave the weather so they could celebrate having a baby with me. I was so happy.


This is Ginger, Catlin, Brittney, and Jillian. We had some fun!


This is the awesome spread we had.



These are the awesome cookies Brittney and I made. Some thought that they looked more like sumo wrestlers in speedos than baby boys, but really, I'm no artist.

We all had a wonderful time. Thanks, thanks, thanks, for everyone who sacrificed so much to come to my baby shower!

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Looks like fun! :)

Beck said...

Looks like so much fun! And you look gorgeous, by the way. :) I can't believe that you are having a kid! I guess I just always look back at the Jess I knew over 4 years ago. Congrats on your little boy!