Friday, December 26, 2008

Wintery Salem

Here are some pictures of the snow that occupies Salem. I'm told that it hasn't snowed and stayed like this in thrity years. Crazy!








This is the freezing rain that turned Salem into a winter wonderland over night.

For us this is normal so we don't think of it as a novelty. But it's funny to hear how people quarantine themselves in their houses. I guess that's probably a good thing because I would hate to be driving on the road with them. Patxi and I enjoy the snow and are happy to have more of a winter we are used to.

1 comment:

The Laws said...

I love the picture of the icecicles that's a great shot!! We miss you guys!! I'm sorry we can't make it tomorrow...email me your address so I can send you a little something!! justinandjamielaw@gmail.com