Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve, mom, Jill, Patxi and I helped serve at the Senior Center. We had fun giving service to them. The elderly were fun to talk to and help them with their needs. I did get scolded for brushing my hair out of the way and serving coffee at the same time. If and inspector were to come in, he could shut the place down, you know. She was right and trying to be helpful, but I just thought that it was funny how picky she was. We had fun anyway.





It turned out that Jen and Nick couldn't make it to La Grande for Christmas. We were all sad about it but we still did our gift exchange with them. Mom gave us all PJs like always and Patxi and I did each other's stockings. It was great fun keeping Patxi's stocking stuffers a secret from him. I think I get more out of it than he does. I can't wait until we have children and live Christmas vicariously through them. It's going to be so fun!







Then we stayed inside all day in our PJs, watching movies and eating. Mom has an elaborite table setting for Christmas dinner, which we of course eat in our PJs. It's kind of ironic but a fun tradition. It was a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Christmas traditions! I especially like your tradition of eating Christmas dinner in your PJs. What fun. I miss your family!