Friday, June 11, 2010

9 More weeks!!!!!

So, not much happened this week in my prego world beside some silly things.  I'm usually a human heater when I fall a sleep, but lately I've been waking up sweaty, no matter the outside atmosphere.  Is that normal? Or even is it that a pregnancy thing?

Anyway, on to less randomly akward things...yesterday I went to the sealing on one of my best friends, Shanel Olmstead -well Shanel Shaw now. It was so fun and just wonderful to see her so happy.  She was amazingly beautiful! And as soon as I get it together, I'll post the pictures.  Beside the fact that it rained and flatten my hair, I had a great time.  I love you Shanel!

Patxi left on Wednesday to play in the desert south of Boise for gunnery training.  He won't be home until the 17th and I'm missing him so much! Especially after being at Shanel's sealing.  I love him so much and I am so lucky to be his wife. How am I going to handle a whole year without him?! The Lord only has the answer. 

I'm now in La Grande visiting Jillian and her man Standley while their up for as few days.  It's been great fun but tough to fine good hangout time.  Well we still have time this afternoon.  i wish my sisters didn't live so far away! I would hang with them all the time!

Um...well I think that does it.  Love you all!    

1 comment:

Mrs. Romriell said...

I would totally hang out with you all the time!! I miss you and adore you!!! Your cute as a button son is a bonus. Tell Jill and her man hello for me! I can't wait for pictures!!!